- Sofia (Capital)
- Rila Monastery
- Valley of Roses (Between Kazanlak and Klisura)
- Mount Vitosha (Sofia)
- Alexander Nevski Memorial Church (Sofia)
- Ivanovo Rock - Hewn Churches (Ruse)
- Ruins of the first Bulgarian Kingdom (Preslav near Verna)
- The National Palace of Culture (Sofia)
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Refined Petroleum
- Machinery and Equipment
- Base Metal
- Nuclear Fuel
Hunted Facts on bulgaria
- Bulgaria is an important source of small arms and light weapons, but it has also sold a considerable amount of surplus heavy weapons from its arsenal.
- Bulgaria has also continued to be an arms source to Angolan rebels, and a U.N. commission investigating arms flows to Rwandas génocidaires since 1995 noted in its final report in November 1998 that it had received credible reports of illegal arms flights to those forces by Bulgarian airlines.
- In addition, Bulgarias aspirations to join NATO may spur new weapons purchases and increase the temptation to export surplus older weapons and those that are not NATO-compatible in exchange for badly needed hard currency, providing a potential source of weapons to abusive armed forces.
- Bulgaria is in south-western Europe, situated in Balkan Peninsula edged by Romania along the north, Greece and Turkey in the south, the Black Sea coastlines in the east, while Serbia and Macedonia are in the west.
- Bulgaria leaves behind the long history from 13th century in Europe in ancient civilizations and legends, which worth visit.
- Bulgaria offers all year round holiday, since the high quality of the resorts and better prices than those found in Western Europe, and the attractions provided suite the travellers demands, no matter when, in winter or summer.
- Bulgaria lies on the eastern side of the Balkan Peninsula, a historical crossroads between Europe and Asia.
- To the north of Bulgaria is Romania and to the east is the Black Sea.
- The principal river draining Bulgaria is the Danube.
- Bulgaria (Bulgarian: България), officially the Republic of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: Република България [re'publika bəl'garia]), is a country in southeastern Europe.